Event Category: Washburn Events
Brownstone Summerfest is Washburn’s yearly summer celebration. Don’t miss the North Coast Car Show with live music. There are art/craft vendors and food booths along main street. Also, an off-road bike race, a run, fireworks and more.
Thursday, July 27th
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm: – Strawberry Shortcake Social by the Northern Lights Auxiliary at Northern Lights Healthcare
- 7:30 pm: Superior: Songs and Stories of the Big Lake at Big Top Chautauqua
Friday, July 28th
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Salad Luncheon at Messiah Lutheran Church
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Garden Tour, self-guided maps to be picked up in the Chamber and area businesses. Sponsored by Washburn Beautification
- 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm: WES 500 Fundraiser – Live Music, Raffle, Food at the Top of Washington Ave. Sponsored by Washburn Lion’s Club
- 7:30 pm: Rise Up Singing at Big Top Chautauqua
- 8:00 pm: Live Music by Deja Blu and The Snug
- 9:00 pm: Music by DJ dB at Patsy’s Bar and Grill
Saturday, July 29th
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: 8th Annual North Coast Car Show with live music by “2nd Time Around Band” at North Coast Coffee Shop
- 9:00 am – 2nd Annual ½ Mile Run and Scavenger Hunt (ages 7-12) starts and ends at Thompson’s West End Park
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm: Arts, Crafts, Food, and Face Painting on Bayfield Street by Wikdal Park
- 11:00 am: Pulled Pork and Brats Lunch at Harbor House Sweets on Bayfield Street
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: Historic Washburn Trolley Tours – on the hour. Sponsored by Washburn Heritage Assoc. with tickets and pickup at the Chamber parking lot.
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm: WHS’s Fire & Ice Homemade Pie and Ice Cream Social (Location TBD)
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm: Architectural Scavenger Hunt with Prizes: Starts at Chamber Parking Lot – Walk, Bike, or Drive approximately 2 Mile Route.
- 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Rock n’ Roll To Go, Family Fun on Bayfield Street in front of IGA
- 11:00 am: Pet Pageant at Wikdal Park
- 1:00 pm: 2 Person Best Ball Golf Outing with Shotgun Start. Sponsored by Washburn Lion’s Club at Lake Superior View Golf Course
- 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm: Brewery Tours, Beer, and Games at South Shore Brewery on Bayfield St.
- 4:00 pm: Live Auction of Decorated Benches at Washburn Cultural Center.
- 4:00 pm – 7:30 pm: Souvenir Views, Warren Nelson Musical at Harbor View Event Center. Reserved Tickets at Chamber Office, General Admission Tickets at Door.
- 7:30 pm: Trinity Irish Dance Company at Big Top Chautauqua, FREE family Matinee at 1:00 pm.
- 8:00 pm: Live Music by Alpha City at The Snug
- 9:00 pm: Live Music by Gypsy Road at Patsy’s Bar and Grill
- 10:00 pm: Fireworks over the Coal Dock
Sunday, July 30th
- 10:00 am: Brownstone Bike Festival – Mt. Valhalla Ski Trails, Free Registration, Donations Accepted and will go to Washburn School Bike Program
- 11:00 am – 4:00 pm: Brewery Tours, Beer, and Games at South Shore Brewery on Bayfield St.
- 12:00 pm: Picnic in the Park – Food by Lion’s Club, Music by King’s Mobile Music, and the Annual Barrel Fight at Thompson’s West End Park.
- 1:00 pm: Washburn Fire Department’s Annual Barrel Fight at Thompson’s West End Park
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Live Music by O’Brob at The Snug
- 7:30pm: Mary Chapin Carpenter at Big Top Chautauqua