Event Category: Washburn Events
Zombie Days is a family celebration of Halloween.
Friday, October 26:
- Blood Drive: Give it up to Dracula. 1PM-5PM. Chamber office.
- Carved Pumpkin Contest. 5PM. Drop off your pumpkin Wed.-Fri. at Washburn Hardware & Sport. Categories: cutest, funniest, scariest & most complex.
Saturday, October 27:
- Undead Tread: Amazing Race. 11AM-1PM. $20.00 fee. Start and end at Washburn Chamber office. Amazing Race-like, teams of 2-6. Dress up, cash prizes. No transportation of any kind to be used. Undead Tread Amazing Race Registration Form
- Cyclo-Corpse Maze 1:00PM Test your pedal, mettle through a maze of goriness. All ages & bikes welcome. Front lawn of the Bayfield Co. Courthouse: 117 E 5th St. Co-sponsored by North Coast Cycling Association.
- Zombie Day Parade. 2PM. Goes down Washington Avenue. Register at Chamber. Zombie Days Parade Entry Form
- Kid’s Carnival by the Lion’s Club. 2:30PM-4PM. Washburn High School.
- Haunted Hallway. 2:30PM-4PM. Washburn High School Basement.
- Family Fun, Halloween Style. 4PM-7PM at Harbor View Event Center.
- Arts & Crafts. 4PM-6PM. Arts & Crafts w/ Betty Sitbon (sm. fee). Face painting w/ Markie Anderson (sm. fee). Cupcake Decorating w/Malorie Peterson & Sponsored by Hansen’s IGA.
- Chili Feed & Fixins. 4PM. Sponsored by Friends of the Washburn Public Library. A fundraiser for necessary Brownstone restoration of the Library.
- Halloween Treats Bake Off Judging. 4:30PM Community wide baked entries for Fall & Halloween wanted. Washburn Zombie Days Bakeoff Registration Form After the judging the treats will be for sale as a fundraiser for Homecoming 2020. Sponsored by Hansen’s IGA.
- Kids Costume Contest. 5PM Categories: Best Group & Best Individual: Girl & Boy.
- Kids Games. 6PM. Wrap the mummy, Cake Walk (Spons. by Hansen’s IGA), Bubble wrap, Freeze, Limbo, Musical Chairs.
- Tim Burton Themed Ball & Masquerade. 7-10PM. Live music by NIGHTFLYER.
- Haunted Mansion: Zombie Wedding. 7PM-9PM at the Cultural Center. Murder mystery theater meets escape rooms. Ages: PG 13-Adult. Limit: 30 people.