Big Top Chautauqua is hiring seasonal Box Office & Venue Gate Attendants for the Summer 2022 season. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service, working a balance of indoors & outdoors, have an appreciation for performing arts, live music and cultural activities, come join our team!
The responsibilities of a Box Office & Gate Attendant will include aiding patrons in the purchase of tickets over the phone, in person, and provide online ticket sales support, as well as to serve as the first point of contact for all customer requests regarding Big Top performances, events, policies and services. Additional responsibilities include maintaining and completing accurate customer records in ticketing software, supporting Big Top Gift Shop merchandise sales, following proper cash handling and reconciliation procedures, maintenance and regular cleaning of retail display cases and Box Office space, providing assistance to other departments as needed, and performing additional tasks as needed. Includes varied and flexible scheduling: Day shifts, weekends and evenings on performance dates. This is a part time position with a pay range of $10-$15 per hour.
- Provides excellent customer service and welcoming communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Energetic and creative team player with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures.
- Ability to work both independently and in group settings.
- Box Office & Gate Attendants work within a ticketing software program and often conduct financial transactions; keyboard and data entry skills in a Windows-based environment are required.
This position starts April 2022. It will remain open until filled.
For inquiries or to apply, please download the application found at bigtop.org/jobs Or provide a cover letter and resume send to: Info@bigtop.org (email preferred) Or mail to: Big Top Chautauqua Attn: Vennessa PO Box 455 Washburn, WI 54891