Summer in Washburn
Experience the enchantment of summer in Washburn. Nestled along the shores of Lake Superior. With its idyllic blend of natural beauty and charming community, Washburn offers the perfect summer getaway. Feel the gentle Lake Superior breeze on your skin as you stroll along the beaches, take in breathtaking sunrises and sunsets, and explore the vibrant local shops and eateries. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast seeking adventure or a relaxation seeker craving peaceful moments in nature, Washburn’s summer allure promises unforgettable memories and a true escape into the heart of Northern Wisconsin.
Summer Bucket list:
- Visit the Farmers Market for fresh local meats and produce or pick berries at local farms and orchards.
- Sit by a bonfire on the beach.
- Grab a paddle and hit the water in a kayak, canoe, or on a paddleboard.
- Buy tickets to see a show at the Big Top tent.
- Enjoy a picnic at a local park.
- Go for a motorcycle ride on the Lake Superior Scenic Byway.
- Hire a fishing guide and catch some fish on Lake Superior.
- Camp by the lake at Thompson’s West End Park or Memorial Park campgrounds.
- Play golf or disc golf with a view of Lake Superior.
- Listen to live music indoors and outdoors throughout the downtown area.