Host a Business After Hours: Sign up to host members at your business for networking, to thank the business community, introduce new management or promote a new business. Please call the Chamber office if you are interested in hosting a Business After Hours.
Attend Business After Hours: Join fellow Chamber members in numerous opportunities to network, celebrate and support our business community.
• Mailing List: Email list and/or mailing list of our members available. It will not be distributed to non-members.
• Weekly E-Newsletter: Every Thursday afternoon “Washburn Area Happenings” goes out to over 500 email contacts. As a Chamber Member, use this for free by sending us your upcoming event information, promotions and announcements.
• Bulk Mailing Permit: Available for use on mailings of 200 pieces or more. It can be a great cost savings for those large mailings:
postcards, newsletters, etc. Contact the Chamber office for details on how to use the bulk mailing permit and design tips.
• Brochure Display: Display your brochures in the Chamber office.
• Business Referral System: Chamber staff gives referrals to member businesses in response to the phone calls, emails, and
• Annual Meeting and Dinner:
Reports summarizing business from the previous year, board member election, and recognition of business/person of the year.
• Ribbon Cutting and Grand Openings: Chamber Members are welcome to have a celebration and photo opportunity for special milestones. These photos are published in the area newspaper.
Contact the Chamber office to schedule your ribbon cutting.
• Relocation Packets: Information on our community, Chamber Membership list and map is sent to those requesting information on the area.
• Wisconsin Harbor Towns Association
(WHTA): The WHTA is a non-profit organization that promotes tourism to waterbased cities. Washburn is one of the nineteen Harbor Towns that is featured in their guide and on their website: www.wisconsinharbortowns.org