Spring in Washburn
Welcome to Washburn, WI, where spring breathes new life into the enchanting shores of Lake Superior. As the snow melts away and nature awakens from its slumber, Washburn blossoms into a vibrant tapestry of colors and scents. Witness the revival of the landscape as wildflowers paint the town with delicate hues. Explore the hiking trails, where the air is filled with the melodies of returning songbirds. Take leisurely strolls along the lakefront, basking in the gentle warmth of the sun and the soothing sound of lapping waves. Embrace the sense of renewal as you discover local artisans, and community events that celebrate the history and culture of the area. Whether you’re seeking tranquil moments of reflection or a spirited reconnection with nature, Washburn’s springtime charm invites you to embrace the beauty of the great outdoors on the shores of Lake Superior.
Spring bucket list:
- ATV Rides on hundreds of miles of class 3 & 4 trails.
- Fly Fishing on a class A trout stream.
- Drinks from the Historic Artesian well at West End Park.
- Hike any of the 5 waterfalls located in Bayfield County, or the other 19 in the surrounding area.
- Hunt for hidden treasure while Geocaching or Letter Boxing.
- Bird Watching during the spring migrations.
- Drink local hand-crafted beer made with water from Lake Superior.
- Order the Friday Fish Fry for lunch or dinner.